Skiing and snowboarding will be a bit different this winter. True Niseko will enforce all necessary measures by all means so that you can experience world’s greatest skiing with the best possible safety. We also ask you to kindly respect our COVID-19 regulations, so that we can be safe together.
To protect our guests and employees from COVID-19 infections, True Niseko is implementing the following preventive measures and improving hygiene practices under the guidance of Japanese and local governments and health authorities.
- Please refrain from visiting True Niseko if you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Common cold and flu-like symptoms, Loss of taste, Fatigue
- Please clean your hands with hand sanitizer or by washing them with soap.
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings.
For Staff members
- Require all staff to take temperature before going to work (employees to refrain from attending the workplace if experiencing a temperature/fever over 37.5 degrees.)
- All our staffs are required to wear protective face coverings.
- Encourage all staff to wash hands with sanitizer or by washing them with soap regularly.
Please check here to see how Niseko United is working during the 20/21 winter season with Coivd-19.
Please check listed websites for latest Japanese government’s regulations and guidelines;
- New Hokkaido Style (Hokkaido),
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan,
- Information on New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)